Vax TBT3V1B1 Blade Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Choosing a new vacuum for your household can be a difficult task, but it should not have to be. After all, a vacuum is one of the most important household appliances that you will invest in, as it is used in nearly every room of the house. There are so many aspects of vacuums to consider, it can get pretty overwhelming pretty fast. You might ask yourself questions like:
- Do you want to buy an upright or a handheld vacuum?- If you feel that you need a ton of suction power, then maybe an upright vacuum would be good for you. If you are looking for something that is more basic, but super reliable, then a handheld vacuum is for you.
- What kind of flooring do you have? Carpet or hardwood?- If you have carpets, you need determine whether it is high or low pile (high pile carpets need a more powerful vacuum for a truly deep clean). Hardwood floors require different vacuum attachments and accessories than carpeted floors do.
- Do you want a cordless vacuum?- Cordless vacuums are great because you can take them almost anywhere. You can even use them outside in your car if you want to bring the suction power of your new vacuum to the interior of your vehicle.
- Does vacuum weight matter? Will you be carrying it up and down stairs very often?- Vacuum weight is another critical thing to consider when purchasing a new vacuum. Vacuums that have a high capacity collection container will not need to be emptied as often as vacuums with smaller ones, however these vacuums will most likely be heavier and bulkier than their lightweight counterparts. If you life in a multistory home, then you may want to consider buying a lightweight vacuum since you will be dragging it up and down stairs.
- Do you worry about allergens?- One great thing about vacuums is that with the right ones, they can make the air in your home healthier to breathe. If you suffer from allergies and especially if you have a pet, it is paramount that you look into the types of filters that you vacuum has. If dust is something that you want to cut down on, be sure to purchase a vacuum with a high-quality filter.
All of these are items that by cross your mind and they will probably be accompanied by many more questions. All and all, choosing the right vacuum is a daunting endeavour. The Vax Blade 32V Pro Cordless Vacuum is a great buy for a plethora of reasons, most of them listed below, so keep reading!
As Powerful as a Corded Vacuum
One great feature of this particular vacuum is that it is lauded as being just as powerful, if not more so, as a corded vacuum. It has a rechargeable lithium ion battery that when it is fully charged can last for up to 45 minutes of continuous use. This means that you can get your whole house vacuumed (and then some) on just one charge
This vacuum comes with a few accessories, most notably filters. It includes one foam filter, one motor filter, and one pet/stair tool. This last accessory will allow you to clean up stubborn pet hair that can be stuck on upholstery and carpets, and can collect in corners and crevices in your house. The filters reduce your household allergens, giving you cleaner air to breathe. The set also comes with a wall bracket, so when your vacuum is charging, it has a place to hang up on your wall, keeping things simple, easy, and out of the way.
One great extra that comes with this cordless vacuum is something called ‘Boost Mode.’ By pressing a button, the suction will automatically increase to deliver more power to those tricky messes that can sometimes be more than a hassle to pick up with the normal suction.
Comparable to Dyson
Many reviewers of this vacuum model are quick to compare it to equivalent Dyson vacuums, and some even say that it is better. The Vax Blade 32v Pro Cordless is less than half the price of the Dyson model that it resembles and delivers equivalent, if not better cleaning power. It is both sturdy and lightweight, which is a terribly hard combination to find in a vacuum on the market today. On top of all that power, it is extremely easy to manoeuvre. Its ergonomic design keeps you cleaning and cleaning without the joint pain and tired arms that you are used to getting with a traditional upright vacuum.
- As powerful as a corded vacuum!
- 32V Lithium battery delivers a powerful 45 minute runtime.
- Vax SMART CONTROL dial is designed tooffer a smarter more efficient way of cleaning.
- Vax DIRECT HELIX TECHNOLOGYprovides optimum performance in anycleaning orientation.
- Boost mode will instantly increase powerat the touch of a button.